Chaze Films is a diverse Boston-based videography company that strives to provide great service while delivering a product equal to that.
We take pride in building relationships because we want to provide a personal and meaningful experience while delivering a professional product. So, we would love to work with you!
Why You Should Use Real Estate Videography
- 90% of homebuyers begin their search on the internet
- Those looking to buy homes watch online videos to learn about the community in which they are considering buying a home. Stats show 86% of house hunters watch these videos.
- Nothing sells quite as effectively as video. 70% of those looking for a new home watch video home tours online.
- Real estate video tours help save the client time, money, and helps agent sell more real estate.
- 81% of homebuyers use the internet/video tours as a resource vs 35% actually attending open houses (saves time). The real estate video tour will never be a substitute for a personal walkthrough but it is an essential first step for helping a buyer focus on a listing that fits their needs and taste.
- Saves you money. How much gas do you spend shuttling customers from property to property? How much signage, balloons and snacks costs are spent for open houses? How much do you spend to advertise the open house? Closing gift costs? This option saves you that money.
- According to the National Association of Realtors: 1 in 4 buyers first saw the home they bought on the internet and 70% of home sellers are more likely to list with an agent offering full-motion video home tours that will showcase their home… but less than 1% of U.S. agents in America provide this easy-to-offer service!
What Services We Offer
This video is typically between 60 to 120 seconds long showing the property played with a background instrumental music. This video highlights the homes features while covering every room in the house. Aerial footage is also included if applicable.
Please note: Local weather conditions at the time of the shoot, safety concerns and proximity to airports are just a few factors that determine whether or not we are able to use an aerial drone. We are FAA certified, compliant with part 107 of the Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR). We adhere to safety protocol and procedures as dictated by the FAA.
This video is a montage of photos taken of the property that runs typically between 60 to 120 seconds long played with a background instrumental.
You can either provide us the photos (up to 20 photos) or we can take the photos for you (additional fee).
Please note: If you’re providing us photos, they should be high quality pictures (at least 2560×1440).
Example of a Photo Video:
Aerial videography comes at no additional cost with our base packages. Our drones are “flying cameras” and it’s a tool that we may or may not incorporate into your video as described above. Of course, there are certain conditions that may factor into the use such as weather, location, etc. We are FAA certified, and therefore are bound by certain safety and airspace guidelines and restrictions.
Aerials only (without an associated photo and/ or video shoot): We can take up to 10 aerial photos as well as edit a full motion video of aerial footage set to background instrumental music.
Please contact us because we would love to work with you!