Property Video – Please Contact For Pricing
This video is typically between 60 to 120 seconds long showing the property played with a background instrumental music. This video highlights the homes features while covering every room in the house.
Please note: Local weather conditions at the time of the shoot, safety concerns and proximity to airports are just a few factors that determine whether or not we are able to use an aerial drone. We are FAA certified, compliant with part 107 of the Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR). We adhere to safety protocol and procedures as dictated by the FAA.
*Covers up to 2,000 sq ft
Photo Video – Please Contact For Pricing
This video is a montage of photos taken of the property that runs typically between 60 to 120 seconds long played with a background instrumental.
You can either provide us the photos (up to 20 photos) or we can take the photos for you (additional fee).
Please note: If you’re providing us photos, they should be high quality pictures (at least 2560×1440).
- Properties 2,000 to 5,000 sq ft
- Properties 5,000+ – please email
- Travel/Gas Surcharge (outside of 20 miles from Boston) – $2 per mile
- Aerial Footage/Photos
- Real Estate Agent Talking Video
Real estate videos are generally shot with very strict deadlines in mind. With that said, we strive to have our videos completed, edited and uploaded within 48 hours of shooting so you may get them listed.
Keep in mind, videography is complicated, technical and time consuming. The files are large. We are able to provide these real estate videos at a significantly lowered price from what you would normally pay for a video of this quality due to several cost cutting factors:
- Our videos have a templated format. Please check out our video examples so you have an idea on how it would look. Custom shoots are available that vary from this format at an additional charge, due to increased production time.
- Each video takes hours in transcoding, editing, and compression for the web. Any changes, no matter how insignificant they seem, require a complete re-edit and recompression, so there is no such thing as “a small change“. Therefore, we do not offer previews or offer client edits.
Of course, we will happily correct any errors that we make at no charge. Any additional editing, changes, etc. that you would like made after the fact will incur an additional fee. If there are specific rooms you do or don’t want filmed, or specific narrative or contact information you submit to us, please be sure everything is correct before the video is edited.